Michael Griego <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jim Seymour wrote:
>
>  > So clearly that output indicates a successful username match, and
>  > just as clearly, setting "with_ntdomain_hack = yes" in the mschap
>  > module does not strip the leading "GARBAGE\" stuff.
>
> You'll have to look quite a bit further down in the debugging output to
> see that.  Please set "with_ntodomain_hack" in the mschap module to
> "yes", then post the FULL debugging output.  It's too hard to guess what
> you've got your server setup to do.

Okay, here you go:

    http://jimsun.linxnet.com/misc/radiusd.out-login_creds_w_hack.txt

"ADMINNB" is the laptop's "Windows" name.  The username should be
pretty apparent ;).

Thanks for your help!

Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is
web form at <http://jimsun.linxnet.com/scform.php>.