Sounds great mike.

I understand from what you are saying that this is just not working the way I
thought it would. I look forward to seeing your patches.

I like the sound of alans idea about hunt groups do you think you could give us
your thoughts on this. These features would be used by a lot of free radius
users I would think.

Would love to here some more information on this from others to see how we
should progress on this

Regards

Alan walters

I've already done some work to get this working, its pretty much
finished, but I'll try to do finish it off in the next couple of week...
But in the meantime I can provide some patches?

I think there's also been patches added to provide hooks to check for a
client in a database at authentication and accounting time. Not sure if
any work should be done here to support that also.

One thing I'd really like to see added is huntgroups out of LDAP as
clients.conf and huntgroups kind of go hand in hand. If anyone has some
thoughts of a good way to do this, I'd love to hear some ideas...

Cheers,
Mike