Alan, thank you for the reply,
>> I would like to tune RADIUS Server so that it sends particular set of
>> RADIUS attributes depending on the outgoing packet type (Challenge or
>> Accept).
>
> The server doesn't really support that.

In this case I wonder if I can do something already available to solve the real problem (with Acct-Interim-Interval attribute). I want it to be included ONLY into Access-Accept message, as this attribute can't present in Access-Challenge RADIUS message.

My example with Proxy-State attribute (not with Acct-Interim-Interval) was just because RADIUS Client does not discard packets with Proxy-State attribute.

Oleg.