In the source code see in doc/rlm_sqlcounter
Reggards,
Carlos Martínez-Troncoso Cera
Coordinador de Servicios Internet/Intranet
Universidad del Norte
Barranquilla, Colombia
Tel: 57 5 3509367

Ross Tsolakidis wrote:
Thanks for responding.

Can you give me an example of how to set the counter to reset in SQL ?
This is my config for the counter.

    counter daily {
                filename = ${raddbdir}/db.daily
                key = User-Name