Hello all,

I've done a radiusd -X to do some testing and was rather shocked by what
happened when I'm attempting to make some changes to make one specific NAS (our
DSL group) to have no timeouts.  Here's a snippet of my config:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, NAS-IP-Address == ip.add.re.ss, Simultaneous-Use = 1
        Framed-Compression = None,
        Idle-Timeout = 0,
        Session-Timeout = 0,
        Fall-Through = No

#
DEFAULT Service-Type == Framed-User
        Service-Type == Framed-User,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP,
        Fall-Through = Yes

DEFAULT Framed-Protocol == PPP, Auth-Type = System
        Framed-Protocol == PPP,
        Idle-Timeout = 1200,
        Session-Timeout = 28800,
        Framed-MTU = 1518,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP,
        Filter-Id = "smtpfilter"

>From what I understand, if people come from the NAS-IP-Address of
>ip.add.re.ss, it should be stopping everything, giving them their IP and not
>continuing on due to the Fall-Through = No.  Perhaps I'm getting this wrong,
>but I'm trying to make it so that those users aren't getting any timeouts.
>Any thoughts would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Curt LeCaptain

-