[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,
Oh sorry, my Question is, that the Authenticator, a Cisco Catalyst 3750, do not
map my XP-Client into the VLAN 40 as i defined it in the users file:

roka        Auth-Type := MS-CHAP
                 Tunnel-Type = VLAN,
                 Tunnel-Medium-Type = 6,
                 Tunnel-Private-Group-ID = 40

When the XP-Client will be authenticated via MS-CHAP, the Cisco Catalyst map my
Client in VLAN 1, the default-VLAN, and NOT in VLAN 40.

When i authenticate with Auth-Type := Local

roka            Auth-Type := Local, User-Password = "Gerti1000"
                Tunnel-Type = VLAN,
                Tunnel-Medium-Type = 6,
                Tunnel-Private-Group-ID = 40

it works, as you can see the output from radtest:

Agh! Please pay attention - "radtest" DOES NOT SEND MS-CHAP REQUESTS.

So, your "testing" is useless.

Try this:

roka User-Password := "Gerti1000"
     Tunnel-Type = VLAN,
     Tunnel-Medium-Type = 6,
     Tunnel-Private-Group-ID = 40

And ensure that your "authorize" section contains at least:

authorize {
  preprocess
  file
  mschap