Phil Mayers a écrit :

Pierre LEONARD wrote:

i would like to assign fixed ip for each vpn users but when i use

The pool module does not do this. It assigns IPs based on a configurable hash of NAS attributes. By default, this is NAS IP and port number. Your users will therefore get a random IP from the pool each time they connect.

If you want to assign fixed IPs per-user, use the rlm_passwd module to key on username. It would look something like this:

modules {
  passwd user2ip {
    filename = /etc/freeradius/user2ip
    format = "*User-Name:=Framed-IP-Address"
    hashsize = 100

authorize {
  preprocess
  files
  user2ip
}

Then in /etc/freeradius/user2ip:

username:1.2.3.4
userfoo:5.6.7.8

main_pool module in post-auth section, freeradius don't want to start with this error :

rlm_ippool: Failed to open file /etc/freeradius/db.ippool: Permission denied

Fix the permissions.

what is the utility of db.ippool and db.ipindex ? and what is the right syntaxe for this both files ?

They are binary/dbm files. They are created and maintained by freeradius. There is no "syntax"

sorry
it was a bug from my part
i've a "\t" at the end of my login so the radius don't accept my request

begin:vcard
fn:Pierre LEONARD
n:LEONARD;Pierre
org:Debian Etch - Testing ;Linux user