From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Lovatt
Sent: Dienstag, 16. Mai 2006 12:51
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: rlm_sqlcounter developer required

Hi,

I’m using rlm_sqlcounter to limit the amount of time my users can stay connected to a NAS, which works very well, as you know, it SUMS the amount of time a users has been online by querying the radacct table then returns a Session-Timeout attribute.

My NAS supports Max-Input_octets and Max-Output-Octets attributes, I’d like to perform an SQL SUM on AccInputOctets and AccOutputOctets during the authorize phase then return these two attributes to set the max amount of bandwidth a user can use.

I’ve spent all day reading about rlm_sqlcounter, this functionality isn’t available but has been talked about previously, what I’m really asking for, since my C knowledge is a little rusty and I’m a bit pressed for time is for one of you guys to patch this module for me, for a price of course.

Mark

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html