On Tue, 16 May 2006, ludovic cailleau wrote:

Good morning!!

 I would like to authorize connection to the users to one time period stored in
Ldap base.

  Example: The user Steeve can be connecting between 8h and 12h. So at the time
of the request for connection, freeradius will have to check if the time of
connection is between this time period. If its true freeradius send accept but
if it is wrong he send reject.

 Does freedius manage that? Because I be not found information in connection
with that.

 Thanks

See the Login-Time attribute (radiusLoginTime ldap attribute)
Also read doc/README for an explanation of Login-Time

Ludovic Cailleau

Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos
services pr?f?r?s : v?rifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et
suivez l'actualit? en temps r?el. Cliquez ici.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece