Alan DeKok wrote:
Mick Tait <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've pasted the entire output from configure at the end of the email in case it helps, but the important bits would seem to be these:

checking for DH_new in -lcrypto... (cached) yes
checking for SSL_new in -lssl... (cached) no

  See config.log for reasons why a particular check failed.

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the response. I did look through this file and every other file I could find that might shed some light on this. Unfortunately I found nothing that made any sense to me as regards this issue. Rather than paste them here and increase the amount of stuff coming through the list I'm pasting URL's to the files instead.

http://www.bmnetworks.co.uk/freeradius

I'd appreciate any help you can give.

Thank you
--