Hi,

Am I right in thinking that most alpha numeric characters are escaped before being inserted into SQL databases, and that the resultant string is =<Ascii value as hex> ?

For example, the Reply-Message 'HP Networking equipment makes me sad, angry and staby.' would be entered as 'HP Networking equipment makes me sad=2C angry and staby.'

Or is it just sensitive SQL chars that are written in this form ? Is this going to change at some point in the future, or can I safely start replacing these with HTML special when displaying FreeRADIUS'd attributes ...

--
Arran Cudbard-Bell ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer