Thanks. I've been having a pretty tough time getting 2.0.3 freebsd port installed with pgsql. I figured out that the closefrom issue was due to building against heimdal, so I disabled that since it's not immediately necessary. Now I get this during configure:

===>   freeradius-2.0.3 depends on shared library: pq.5 - found
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_postgresql.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_postgresql requires:  libpq.

After that everything builds fine, but, of course, no postgresql.

This is using the ports installed postgresql-server 8.3.1. Everything's in /usr/local/lib.

I'm not sure if it's complaining about a library or include file not being found. I've tried adding --with-rlm-sql-postgresql-lib-dir=/usr/local/lib and --with-rlm-sql- postgresql-include-dir=/usr/local/include/postgresql to the port Makefile but I can't get it to do anything but the above....