Alexandre Chapellon wrote:
> Each radius have a local mysql database to locally store accounting data.

  If nothing will be querying those databases, I suggest *not* using
SQL.  It's just not needed.

> Each local database is replicated to a central database which couls be
> used too as a redundancy for accounting if the local one fail (more over
> centralized accounting database used to process customers request and/or
> complaints).

  RADIUS packets can be replicated to the central server and logged
there.  Database replication will work, but will be a lot of load on the
various systems.

> One centralized mysql database (on another mysql server maybe) to handle
> IP allocation using rlm_sqlippool.

  Again, using *one* database for *many* RADIUS servers is very likely
wrong.  i.e. it will be slow, fragile, and is likely to not meet your
needs of high availability.

> I have aproximatively 15000 users connected concurently. Does it seems
> to you a too weak or inefficient setup?

  Do the math.  15K users, with one accounting packet every 10 minutes.
 That's 25 packets/s.  It's a nice number, but not too high.

> While my priority is high-availability

  Some parts seem too complex, and others too simple.

  The IP pool allocation needs to be more robust, and the accounting
replication doesn't need as many pieces.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html