Hi Freeradius users!

I have installed Freeradius and diualup admin and mysql
I configurated the both ! I have an an aplication called vyatta. I am trying
that this vyatta validate the users with the freeradius
I configurated in the admin.conf with chap and clear-password and i set that
the password are store in clear in the database too.
But when i try to login with a user that uses chap authentiation! the
freeradius told me that need claer password!

what is worng ???
 Someone can help me to configurate Freeradius , dialup admin and mysql with
chap authentication ??