Would like to make a request for an account to the wiki so I can add to it.

Dave Rummel wrote:
If anyone needs help in getting there openldap to work with freeradius2 please reply back. I finally was able to figure it out and then used unlang to authorize my groups and would like to share what I have learned.

Christopher Sheldon wrote:

Does anyone else who subscribes to the list specifically read every email Alan sends just to chuckle at him berating the poor, confused people seeking help?

It's like reality TV. ;-)

Chris.

Alan DeKok wrote:
jpablorp wrote:
I replace eap.conf with the Default eap.conf file

and this is my debug:

  Where you have *deleted* the real cause of the error.

[peap] Had sent TLV failure. User was rejected earlier in this session.

  Look EARLIER in the debug log for the failure.  It's really not hard.
 Look for words like "reject", or "fail", or "error".

The messages will tell you what is wrong, and why. All you need to do
is read them.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html