Hi everybody,

I have to configure freeradius server in order to respond to mobile number
portability (MNP) query.

The client which will query my server is an MVTS softswitch, but I can't
interact with it until I develop at least a pseudo-running configuration
because it's a legacy installation owned by one of our customers.

I have read docs about MVTS but I got lost in the variety of attributes and
I was wondering if someone has experience with this problem.

Actually I'm looking for a sample query packet and a desired response, in
order to configure everything in the right way.

I will really appreciate any help, ideas, doc, sample code, whatever.

Thanks,

Mauro Iorio

Smart Soft s.r.l.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Iorio;Mauro;;Ing.
FN:Ing. Mauro Iorio (m.io...@smartsoft.it)
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+39 (081) 5196606
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+39 3336334993
TEL;WORK;FAX:+39 (081) 5198939
ADR;WORK:;;Via Petrarca, 78;San Vitaliano;NA;80030;Italia
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Via Petrarca, 78=0D=0ASan Vitaliano, NA 80030=0D=0AItalia
URL;WORK:http://www.smartsoft.it
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:m.io...@smartsoft.it
REV:20080923T101808Z
END:VCARD