David Peterson wrote:
> What I am not understanding at this point is how the authentication works
> with the username "hashed" or using "hex stuff" but the accounting doesn't.
> You can see on this debug that the username looks the same when its
> authenticated as it does when it's used for accounting yet the username in
> the database is clear text.

  Because it's using TTLS, and there is *another* name inside of the TLS
 tunnel.

  This *should* be clear from the debug output.  Read it.  *All*.

  Once you have the inner User-Name, you can write both it, and the
outer "hex" stuff to a table for later correlation.  You were told this.

  Now stop trying to understand the problem.  Find the "good" User-Name,
and then write it and the "hex" version to an SQL table.  Use that table
to "fix" the accounting records.

  *Nothing* else will solve the problem.

  You're stuck on "oh my god, the user name is hex".  Get over it.
Ignore the hex nonsense, and go fix the problem.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html