Hi,

> In the Windows WPA setup screen, Protected EAP Properties, there are
> options to "Validate server certificate", and "Connect to these servers".
> Do I specify my two Radius servers there? My clients don't have direct
> access to my Radius servers, so what actually happens when I enter them
> here? Does it just compare the FQDN to the one on the certificate that is
> presented during the login?

your 2 radius servers can have the same cert, there is no issue
there (eg radius.my.org) - dont forget, this is all pre-network stuff
so no DNS is involved.

and yes, the value entered in that part is a string match to the
name in the certificate sent via the RADIUS server.

some supplicants easily let you enter more than one RADIUS server name,
use multiple certs etc....

alan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html