I've upgraded to 2.1.8, but now I can't even authenticate with the pop-up box.
Debug output: http://pastebin.ca/1875922

Regards,
Andras

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:35:11 +0200, Maciej Drobniuch <mac...@drobniuch.pl> wrote:

Switch to the newsiest freeradius version. Maybe it will help.

2010/6/2 Andras Dosztal <adosz...@gmail.com>:
Hi,

I've configured FreeRADIUS (version 1.1.7, supplied with SLES10) to
authenticate from Novell eDirectory with LDAP. The problem is that I can't connect to the network when I check the "Automatically use my Windows logon name and password" on a WinXP client's PEAP properties. This is the output
of radiusd -A -X:

[...]
The with_ntdomain_hack directive is set to "yes" in the preprocess and
mschap modules of radiusd.conf. When I set it to "no" and uncheck the
"Automatically use my Windows..." and enter the user's credentials in a
pop-up box, it's working fine.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html