Hi,

I think I have a simple question: Today I upgraded from WPA-PSK to WPA Enterprise and use PEAP-MSCHAPv2 for users (using logins) now and I want to use EAP-TLS for machines.

How can I configure a WinXP machine such that login is *not* associated to a user but to the machine? As such, WLAN connection should be established before logon! (e.g. for roaming profiles)

It just works with WPA-PSK..

I tried to add the client certificate for EAP-TLS to the computer certificate store. But the certificate is only found if it is in the user's store :-(

This can't be true?! there must be a way to connect the whole machine using a certificate (not just the current user) , mustn't it?

 Regards, Luke

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html