I apologize. I saw it said updated tutorial for freeradius 2.x at the top of the page and failed to notice the link.

never-mind :)

On 02/16/2011 01:29 PM, Sallee, Stephen (Jake) wrote:

If you are using ver 1.3.0 then the article is for you ... and you should REALLY think about upgrading, otherwise use Alan's instructions @ http://deployingradius.com/

Jake Sallee

Godfather Of Bandwidth

Network Engineer

Fone: 254-295-4658

Phax: 254-295-4221

*From:* freeradius-users-bounces+jake.sallee=umhb....@lists.freeradius.org [mailto:freeradius-users-bounces+jake.sallee=umhb....@lists.freeradius.org] *On Behalf Of *Raymond Norton
*Sent:* Wednesday, February 16, 2011 12:04 PM
*To:* FreeRadius users mailing list
*Subject:* wiki question

I am working through the following wiki:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/FreeRADIUS_Active_Directory_Integration_HOWTO#Set_up_the_Linux_server

I'm good till I get to this area:

      Configuration of radiusd.conf

Open this file and proceed to the section:

# Microsoft CHAP authentication

Make sure that the following lines are uncommented and that the value is the same as indicated here.

authtype = MS-CHAP
with_ntdomain_hack = yes, etc..........................
I don't have any of this info in radiusd.conf, so do I add all of it, or is this info contained elsewhere? Raymond

dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.