On 17/02/11 14:37, Brian Candler wrote:

I can think of a few ways of implementing this:

* Using bpf (like radsniff) to capture the live requests and responses.
   Forward a copy of the request to a second process, which would somehow
   be jailed to a loopback interface, and then compare the responses.

* Have some sort of forking proxy, which takes one input packet and sends
   it to two places, A and B. It would take either the A or B response and
   return it to the client. It could even vote on them (e.g. Access-Accept
   takes precedence over Access-Reject)

This is only going to work for the simpler authentication mechanisms - PAP and so forth.

It won't work for EAP, because the server challenge state incorporates random numbers.

Honestly, I think you are better off relying on proper testing & change control.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html