On 25/03/11 09:39, Thomas Wunder wrote:
On Thursday 24 March 2011 09:36:28 Phil Mayers wrote:
Please post a full debug. It's not possible to find the real cause of
your problem from the snippet.
(see attachment)

I am guessing that you're attempting to modify the username; you can't
do that, EAP will complain (as you're seeing)
Yes, I've tried to modify the username (using a policy which I've invoked as
the first item of my authorize blocks in inner-tunnel and default) but since I
realized that this doesn't help either I don't do so any more (removed the
policy).
By the way this was the policy which I have used:
         strip_off_domain{
                         update request {
                                 User-Name := "%{2}"

Apart from this, what can I do have rlm_mschap cope with the domain prefix?

Use %{mschap:User-Name} everywhere; this will give the bare username (and also correctly translate host/name.domain.com, if you later do machine auth)
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html