andreapepa wrote:
> Ok, but that field is not present in radpostauth too...and i mean
> ...correlate between tables

  As Arran said, you can't.  This is RADIUS.  It's not perfect.

>>  How do you know?
>
> doing the tests with jradius i've noticed that if you send an auth + start
> request without a stop you can create this situation, would be the case when
> the nas reboot  or power down  in the middle of the auth phase, and so you
> have this kind of entry in DB.

  I understand that.  What I meant was how does the RADIUS server know
when a particular user is not online?

  The answer is "It doesn't".

> Yes  reject auth are not stored but  replies are, if configured to log them,
> would be helpful to modify the postauth query to insert the "unique session
> ID" in  a new radpostauth field?

  This is RADIUS.  It can't be done in any reliable way.

> Finally.. i also can check fro time to time the packets or byte fields to
> see if the sessios is still alive...but this metod would not be better than
> matching with replies in radpostauth , ...i believe.

  Ask the NAS is the session is still alive.

  This is RADIUS.  The RADIUS server has no idea what the user session
is doing.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html