On 10/24/2011 06:51 PM, Andrej wrote:

pg_config --includedir --l
/usr/include
/usr/lib64

This "pg_config" is the one from the source you built, yes? There isn't another copy of "pg_config" / the headers lying around?

Because with those paths, the build really ought to have "just worked". Weird.

I might take a look at calling "pg_config" in ./configure

Interesting point. :}

In the whole freeradius source tree the only file w/ pg_config in it
is ./debian/rules ... I still don't understand HOW it just works on
other systems ...

The ./configure script in the rlm_sql_postgresql directory has a list of "directories to try" for the includes/libraries (a pretty common approach)
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html