Sorry, I was wrong. I have sent the eap.conf for my eap-ttls authentication. But in fact ,  i thought that i just needed to change the default_eap_type to peap and that's all. I have configured an Access Point to use radius authentication and i have tested the eap-ttls on my linux machine (debian squeeze) and on a windows xp machine, and it worked. Then when i changed the authentication to use peap, i got the problem. I launched the server in debug mode ( freeradius -X ) and all that i can see is that all my requests are rejected.