Hello!

"Fajar A. Nugraha" <l...@fajar.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 5:59 AM, Andreas Meyer <anme...@anup.de> wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > I authenticate a users against a mysql-db and everything is fine. Get
> > entries
> > in the radpostauth table but the radacct table stays emtpy, instead the
> > logging is done in /usr/var/log/radius/radacct/192.168.1.254

> > I cannot find the place where in a configurationfile I can change
> > the value to log into the radacct table.
>
> Did you read http://wiki.freeradius.org/SQL-HOWTO ?
>
> Search for "accounting"

Yes, I read the SQL-Howto. Made a change in the dialup.conf from
sql_user_name = "%{User-Name}" to
sql_user_name = "%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{%{User-Name}:-DEFAULT}}"

and the debug output shows that the radiusd is using stripped user-name.
But the radacct is not filled up. All is written to the logfile in
/usr/var/log/radius/radacct/192.168.1.254

I wonder if it might have something to do with the buffered-sql in
/usr/etc/raddb/sites-available. I made no changes to that file.

mysql> use radius;
Database changed
mysql> show tables;
+------------------+