On 14 Aug 2013, at 11:03, Fernando Pizarro <fea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using Freeradius version 2.1.12 with MySQL backend and EAP-TLS
> authentication to serve dynamic VLAN and a DHCP server to leases this IP
> address. This setup work sucefully but IP address of supplicants doesn't
> stored in the database.

You understand 802.1X authentication occurs BEFORE DHCP right? 802.1X being L2
doesn't require the client to have an IP address.  Some NAS support
DHCP-Snooping which in turn can be used to add Framed-IP-Address to
Accounting-Requests which you can then record in your database.
But this is NAS specific and absolutely nothing to do with FreeRADIUS.

> Is there any setup to store IP address of supplicants in the database?
> How sqlippoll works? does it work as a DHCP server?

It allocates IP addresses. I believe someone adapted it to work with the built
in DHCP code.  It could also work with NAS which forward DHCP traffic as RADIUS
Access-Requests.

> Is it posible to setup Freeradius with DHCP module to server diferents VLANs?

Just use DHCP relays.

Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudba...@freeradius.org>
FreeRADIUS Development Team

-