On 29/08/13 14:35, Robert Roll wrote:
  I'm trying to do a proxy from the inner-tunnel over to another radius server.
The primary reason for this is that we need to strip off the realm before
passing to the proxy.

  I'm getting an EAP error response from the other server about it not liking
the
id number

       "Supplicant sent unmatched EAP response packet identifier"

         ( This is an EAP-PEAP-MSCHAPv2 scenerio)

  The EAP.conf file is configured with:

        proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap = yes

I've included a TCP dump of the main freeradius server below

But not a debug gathered with "radiusd -X" which is the only thing anyone ever wants to see.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html