Dear Freesurfer Experts,

For one of our studies, I have used QDEC to analyze the relationship
between cortical thickness and a series of variables.

I wanted to double check to see if it is okie to have a qdec table which
only includes the diseased population and the covariates (such as FSIQ).

After multiple comparison correction, a few clusters were obtained, where
the correlation between thickness and the covariate differs from zero.

Please let me know if QDEC should only be used for comparison between
groups or if it okie to study only one cohort and subsequently analyze the
trend of a variable with cortical thickness.

Best,
Dhinakaran.