Freesurfer,
                We have scans that have recon-all completed. Following
recon-all, we completed watershed (under the MNE toolbox) to extract skull and
scalp from the T1 scans. The outputs of this algorithm are outer brain, inner
skull, outer skull and outer scalp surfaces. We are particularly interested in
these volumes for our study. Is there a way to convert these surface to volumes
representative of CSF (layer between brain/skull), skull (inner to outer skull
surface) and skin (outer skull to outer scalp)?

Matthew Sherwood
Medical Research Engineer

Wright State Research Institute
4035 Colonel Glenn Hwy.