I tried that, too and it seemed to work. I extracted the ROIs from
?h.aparc.annot and merged them into a single label with mri_mergelabels
then I ran mri_glmfit. Now I am not sure I used the correct command to mask
the search:

mri_glmfit --y lh.g2v0.thickness.15.mgh --fsgd g2v0.fsgd dods --C
group.diff.mtx --surf fsaverage lh --label lh.22mask.label --glmdir
lh.group_diff_g2v0.glmdir

So I used my own label instead of ?h.aparc.annot. Does the above command
look right?

Thanks again!
Mihaela

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Douglas N Greve <gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu