Thank you Dr. Greve. Just to clarify, the 'inputfile.nii.gz' file in the
command:

fscalc inputfile.nii.gz div value -o outputfile.nii.gz

,is the gtm.nii.gz file generated after the command:

mri_gtmpvc --i pet.nii.gz --reg template.reg.lta --psf FWHM --seg gtmseg.mgz

--default-seg-merge --auto-mask PSF .01 --mgx .01 --o gtmpvc.output

located at gtmpvc.output directory? If that's the case, fscalc will not modify

gtm.stats.dat file corresponding to the image. Wouldn't that be counter
intuitive,

as gtm.stats.dat remains unchanged but we just normalized the image using the

fscalc command?

Again, thank you Dr. Greve. I really appreciate all the help.

-Anderson