Hi Jeongson,

I took a look at your data, thank you for uploading it. Your recon is likely
failing because your case has a large pathology that is causing your white
matter surface to be topologically incorrect. I recommend filling in that whole
area on the wm.mgz mask and re-running the rest of your recon using the
instructions on the page below.

https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/WhiteMatterEditsV6.0

Please let us know if you have questions, or if your recon still fails after
these edits.

Best,

Emma

Emma Boyd
Research Technician II
Laboratory for Computational Neuroimaging
Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
149 13th Street
Charlestown, MA 02129