From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Bruce Fischl
<fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 5:27 PM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Recon-all exited with errors

Hi Lily

that looks ok I think, although it's hard to tell for sure. The
cerebellum shouldn't be included in the surface. Are you sure you have
enough ram on your machine? It looked like half of it was in use when you
ran recon-all. If you want you can tar and gzip the whole subject dir and
ftp it to us and we will take a look, but I would try rerunning when
nothing else is taking up significant chunks of memory on your machine and
see if that fixes it