Op vr 05-11-2004, om 20:46 schreef Jaap Struyk:

> Can someone please give me a clue how to implement passing that option
> to mplayer on playback?

Wel Japie, If you add the following to your movie_name.fxd file after
the </video>

        <variants>
            <variant>
                <part ref="f1" mplayer_options="-edl">
                    <subtitle id="f1">movie_name.avi.edl</subtitle>
                </part>
            </variant>
        </variants>

And change video/plugins/mplayer.py line 330 '-sub' to '-edl' it should
be working...
This is a ugly hack, maybe someone else has a bether idea?
Furthermore I have no clue how to make freevo write these entry's
automaticly in the fxd on recording...
--
Groetjes Japie