Several users of an IRC network of mine have been infected with a strange form of
virus, worm, trojan, or other that is causing some rather odd problems for some.
Trend Micro's Pc-Cillin detects the presence of BKDR_IRCFLOOD.X when mIRC is loaded by
these users.  I don't know anything more about the bug or where it came from except
that it has evaded all attempts of these users to be removed.  Ad-Aware, the Cleaner
and other similar tools all fail.  If you have any information about this, or can
direct me to a binary copy of the bug, please let me know.  Thanks.

- Chris

บนนนนนนนบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบบน
* "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they
  fight you, then you win."  ~Mahatma Ghandi

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html