Hi

I wanted to know how people are doing there respective pathing in the
framework to find for instance CSS files within a deep controller structure.

I have for instance:

<title><?php echo $this->escape($this->title) ?></title>
 <base href="http://localhost/HoTxt/"; />
 <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen"
href="themes/default/css/style.css" />

This at the moment finds the CSS files fine but seems to break the way the
Framework handles the controller setup - at the moment with the above I
always get the index controller. With what ever I write in.

Is there a way to pull in this elements nicely and set things links the
basePath and baseURL and then call these later on within the template
structure?

I am reading the manual but just wanted to get a head start on these
features.

Cheers

Ian