For brevity I shall give the reference to an example, the approach in given
libraries of processing
Forms very much отличаеться from all offered(suggested) in current the
moment.
http://dklab.ru/lib/HTML_MetaForm/demo.zip
p/s
Excuse for my English if the example will be interested by me I can
To consult, in Russian.