Fantastic!!!!  Thank you!

- Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Weier O'Phinney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 July 2008 14:31
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: Re: [fw-general] How to get the current url in a controller

-- Robert Castley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote (on Tuesday, 08 July
2008, 12:13 PM +0100):
> Quick question (I hope!)
>
> How does one get the current url in a controller.
>
> I can get the baseUrl via  $this->getRequest()->getBaseUrl();
>
> But I would like to get the complete url e.g.
> /baseUrl/view/param1/param2

$this->getRequest()->getRequestUri()

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.