Hi,

I am just attempting to import ZF 1.6.0 into my subversion repository. I have a pre-commit check running on my subversion server that prevents me commiting syntactically incorrect code and I have been unable to import the ZF 1.6.0 tarball as a vendor branch because it contains syntactically invalid code.

php -l 1.6.0/laboratory/Zend_Tool/library/ZendL/Controller/Tool/ContentFactory.php PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting T_STRING in 1.6.0/laboratory/Zend_Tool/library/ZendL/Controller/Tool/ContentFactory.php on line 9 Errors parsing 1.6.0/laboratory/Zend_Tool/library/ZendL/Controller/Tool/ContentFactory.php

This is a half written file and should be removed.

Also as a side not it's nice to see Dojo having such an equal part of this release to the library itself:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 1.6.0]$ du -sh library
19M     library
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 1.6.0]$ du -sh externals/dojo/
19M     externals/dojo/

Very balanced ;)

Col

--