From: Jason DeBord [mailto:jasdeb...@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 February 2009 12:47
To: Steven Wright; fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Thoughts on general website setup

Thanks for the reply.

You're right, it is overkill, but I'm basically doing this as to get
some experience with MVC.

I'm not a fan of Smarty, but I understand why you suggested it.

My goal is to write a simple application that mimics a traditional
website. And build on it from there.

So what would you do? One index controller with numerous actions? Or
numerous controllers each with an index action?

I'd also like to do something with Zend_Translate.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Jason DEBORD
Limoges, France

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Steven Wright <rhythmicde...@gmail.com>