I was contacted recently by a startup company who needs a great PHP developer
to take on the role of VP of Engineering or Director of Engineering
(depending on experience).  It's a hands-on coding position, but also
includes supervising a team of other PHP developers.

The startup describes their solution as a "micro-volunteerism platform, that
allows organizations to engage their supporters via micro-actions, done
on-demand and on-the-spot using a mobile phone or web browser."  They are
using PHP 5 and Zend Framework.

This position doesn't support telecommuting (otherwise I'd be applying
myself), so you must be able to work on site in downtown San Francisco.

I'm not the principle, I'm just trying to help them out by tapping into the
ZF community for great candidates.  For a referral, email me and describe
your qualifications as a top-notch PHP developer and project lead.  Or if
you know someone else who would be a great candidate, feel free to put me in
touch with them.

Regards,
Bill Karwin