Jacques Marques wrote:

> When I change anything in my controller and try access it I receive this
> message:
> Fatal Error: Cannot override final method
> Zend_Controller_Action::_forward() ...
>
> I am using Zend Framework 1.9.5 with Zend Server on Linux.

I am getting the same error and I'm not sure why:

"Fatal error: Cannot override final method
Zend_Controller_Action::_forward() in Unknown on line 0"

Strangely I will load a very simple page and refresh a few times (to see
some minor changes in the page as I build it).  After a handful of refreshes
I will get this error.  I have to restart PHP to get rid of this error, then
the pages loads okay, until the next "crash".

How can I debug this error?

(I am using ZF 1.9.6 on Ubuntu Desktop 9.10 Karmic)