I have controller testing with PHPUnit setup, but the response is just
rendering the PHP code(not actually rendering the views).

<?php
class SiteControllerTest extends Zend_Test_PHPUnit_ControllerTestCase
{
    //...
    public function testLoginForm()
    {
        $this->request->setMethod('POST')->setPost(array('username' =>
'test', 'password' => 'test'));
        $this->dispatch('/site/login');

        // Always results in an error
        $this->assertQuery('form#LoginForm');

        // So, I checked the response body, and noticed none of is is being
rendered, its just the PHP code.

        print_r($this->getResponse()->getBody());
        /*
            <?= $this->layout()->content; ?>
        */
?>

Is there a way to get it to render so I can test the existence of the login
form?