Hi,

unfortunately the Dojo MultiSelect Dijit is not supported yet. To
implement this support I created a form element:

class My_Form_Element_MultiSelect
extends Zend_Dojo_Form_Element_FilteringSelect
{
    public $helper = 'MultiSelect';
    protected $_registerInArrayValidator = false;
}

I also created a corresponding view helper:

class My_View_Helper_MultiSelect
extends Zend_Dojo_View_Helper_FilteringSelect
{
    protected $_dijit  = 'dijit.form.MultiSelect';
    protected $_module = 'dijit.form.MultiSelect';

    public function multiSelect($id, $value = null,
           array $params = array(), array $attribs = array(),
           array $options = null)
    {
        return $this->comboBox(
           $id, $value, $params, $attribs, $options
        );

My problem is now, that I cannont set multiple values for this form
element. I would expect that passing an array with selected options
would work. But it doesn't. I can only pass one value as a string.

When using Zend_Form_Element_Multiselect this works as expected.

How can I manage to support Dojos MultiSelect Dijit?

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf