Though my first intention was less ambitious, I understand the need to add this feature as part of a subcomponent (that could be named Zend_Pdf_Form). As this is something I am interested in, I just wrote a very first draft of this proposal. I will complete it next week.

See http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Pdf_Form

Regarding ZF2, I think it is not enough stable to be target at it.

Regards
--
Guillaume