I'm willing to test (pretty much all I can do) but I do appreciate you
guys considering it. I suposse many people will write their
appliactions in gambas and will need to depend on something else... so
it'll help to have it run checks for those dependancies as well. Even
if it means specifying them by name (each developer should know what
his/her app depends on)