Hi,

I need to use the icons in my gambas program from the current system theme
in GTK/Gnome. At the moment I've been specifying the full path e.g.

/usr/share/icons/Tango/32x32/apps/gnome-keyring-manager.png

But ideally I need to just set gnome-keyring-manager as the image and it
picks up the right icon. Any way to do this?

Thanks.
--
joshua higgins