Are you sure meridians go from -90 to 90? Ore are they parallels?
So, correct me if I am wrong, Parallels go from south to north, and
Meridians from east to west (or vice-versa).

Oooops, yes, of course it was my mistake!. May be English isn't my native
language... LOL

Now I think I've got it. So this afternoon I'll try to do a working example.

As usual, many thanks for your help, your little program helped a lot.

Jesus